Name: Eduardo A. Amaya
Profession: Veterinarian UBA / Polo Instructor
Polo Player Performance:
Argentina: 4 goals .5 goals (1975-1995)
Europe: 6 goals (1975-1996).
- Anatomy assistant professorship of domestic animals, University of Buenos Aires 1970.
- First assistant of Horse Pathology, University of Buenos Aires 1975.
- Professor of practical Pathology, University of Buenos Aires 1976 - 1979.
- Equestrian assistant at the Argentine National Racecourse 1975-1979.
- Manager of veterinary attendance at Hurlingham Racecourse 1976-1979.
- Proprietor of Veterinary Equinovet Store 1975-1977.
- Veterinary surgeon of Coronel Suarez Polo Team 1975-1977.
- Veterinary surgeon of the Argentine Polo Team during the Inter-American Championship 1976.
- Veterinary surgeon of Macondo Polo Team, Colombia, at Palm BeachPolo and Country Club, Florida, USA 1981.
- Riding school instructor and polo teacher at the First Bavaria PoloSchool, Munich, Germany 1987-1989.
- Riding school instructor and polo teacher at Dietikon Polo School, Zurich, Switzerland 1989.
- Polo pony judge at the Sociedad Rural Argentina 1992.
- Polo pony judge at Santa Rita Polo Club Open 1996.
- Polo Instructor at La Martina Polo Ranch, El Metejon Polo Ranch,Hurlingham Polo Club, Puesto Viejo Polo Ranch (1998-2005)
- Appaloosa Judge at the Sociedad Rural Argentina (2013).
- Instructor and Polo Trainer of IPA (International Polo Academy). Working with the new Analysis System Dart Fish International.
- La Martina Polo Ranch,Puesto, Viejo Polo Ranch, PoloOne (Argentina).
- Establecimiento El Monteverde (Lobos) (2010 - 2015)
- Houston Polo Club. Instructor of polo for all levels. CPI USPA (Certified Polo Instructor by USPA) (2016-2022)
Polo Clinics 2000:
- California Polo Club, California, US (June 2000).
- Bordeaux, France (July 2000).
- Ascot Park Polo Club, Cowdray Polo Club, Ribblesdale Polo Club,England (July 2000).
- Wassenaar, Holland (August 2000).
- Ascot Park Polo Club, Ribblesdale Polo Club, England (September 2000)
Polo Clinics 2010
- IPA (International Polo Academy) at Polo One, Pilar, Argentina.
- IPA(International Polo Academy)at Hartwood polo UK.
- Polo clinics at Beijing Polo (2010).
Polo Clinics 2011
- IPA(International Polo Academy) at Polo Park Zurich, Switzerland.
- Polo clinics 2012 Beijing, Tang Polo Club.China.
- Singapore at El Paisano Polo Academy
(2012) Polo clinics and conference.
Polo Clinics 2013
- Jaipur IPA (International Polo Academy) India. 61 st.Cavalry (Sept)
- Jindal Privat Polo Club(New Dehli). Private Polo Lessons. (Sept)
- Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club(Polo Conference) (Sept)
- La Martina Polo Ranch, November 2013 (Polo conference).
Polo Clinic 2014
- Houston (USA) Tonkawa, Isla Carroll, ERG, Clinic with Dart Fish System. Houston, November 2014,( Horse conference).
Polo Clinic 2015
- Palm Beach(USA) Wellington at IPC Team USPA Assist, Analysis swing and Riding.
Polo Clinic 2016
- Fairplay Fulshare. Houston, Texas. (November 2016). Penalties.
Polo Clinic 2017
- Austin, Texas. (July 2017). Riding and Hitting.
Polo Clinic July 2018-2019
- South Padre Island. USA
Polo Clinic June 2020
- Austin, Texas
Polo Clinic August 2021
- Austin, Texas
Polo Clinic 2022
- Polo Clinic at Hain Ranch,Brookshire, Texas USA September 10th and December 10th
- Palm Beach, Florida Polo Clinic ,November 30th 2022
Countries where I have played polo as a Professional:
England: Windsor and Cowdray 1971.
France: Deauville 1971.
Italy: Rome 1978-1980.
Milano (Monza 1987).
Germany: Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Sylt, Frankfourt 1979-1990.
USA: Palm Beach, Florida 1980-1984.
Venezuela: Caracas 1983-1986.
Sto Domingo: La Romana 1985.
Colombia: Bogota 1981.
Switzerland: Zurich, St Moritz 1989-1990.
Ostrich: Kitzbugel 1987-1989.
Nigeria: Lagos, Kaduna 1987-1991.
Uruguay: Pta del Este 1989-1990.
Beijing: (China) 2012.
New Dehli: (India) 2013.
Houston, Texas (USA): 2020/2021
I've written more than 670 articles about polo horses, horseback riding in polo, the hit & reading the game. Lots haven't been published yet.
- The Ultimate Polo Book. Present developing.
- Riding Encyclopedia - Questions and Answers. Present Development.
- Hitting Encyclopedia - Questions and Answers. Present Development.
- Game Tactics Encyclopedia - Questions and Answers. Present Development.
- Filing and Levelling of polo ponies' molars.
- Centauros Magazine 1979.
- Dynamics and movements of the sport horse 1980.
- Polo Playing, method and skill, (the book is being developed at the moment).
- How to buy a polo Horse.
- Psychological behaviour of the horse.
- Horse Dynamics.
- Straight from the horse's mouth.
- Polo must be learned by method.
- The united head - neck.
- Bases for a correct polo playing.
- Mouth problems.
- Hock and mouth relation.
- Horsemanship in Polo.
- Training a Polo Pony.
- Learning Polo.
- A few lines on Polo Ponies.
- Fracture (crushing) of the dorsal vertebrae spinal apophyses mutton withers.
- PQ Magazine Summer Issue 2013, Anticipation, A powerful tool when playing polo.
- PQ Magazine Summer Issue 2014, Polo Horse skill.
- Dorrego local magazine at Palermo Open 2014, Swing develop and Riding muscles action.
- PQ Magazine Winter issue 2014, Coordination of upper leg muscles.
- By weekly publications in www.pololine.com
- 2019 - 2020 One on one online courses with Polo horse Simulator in Houston Texas.
- 2020 - Instagram Conferences via Pololine.
- 2020-2021 - Zoom Conferences integrating the group of Polo4Pro instructors.